2016 » Papers » Volume 2 » EDUCATIONAL SOFTWARE
|1. EDUCATIONAL SOFTWARE|
Volume 2 | DOI: 10.12753/2066-026X-16-140 | Pages: 360-367
Getting used to the new technologies influences the intellectual forming in the following directions, like this:
- Stimulating the interest towards the new - when a computer is operated, the interest and involvement is uninterrupted. The almost complete openness that computers offer eliminates the risk that the activity to become a routine.
- Stimulating the imagination - usually, the contact with the computer world it is realized through games. The variety of the subjects approached by those stimulates the imagination of the players, all the more that this software is specially designed to develop one's fantasy, inventiveness, decision making skills and reflexes.
- Developing logical thinking - The thinking wins in depth and speed. Knowing what to ask from the computer imposes a higher structuring of the thinking.
- On the screen phenomena and processes can be simulated, especially the experiments that are hard to be replicated in real life.
- The performance can be optimized by presenting on the computer a large variety of examples or associated models of a sequence. This leads to stimulating inventiveness, applicability, participation and anticipation of the one that learns.
- The training of the young generation will be done in the spirit of self education.
- Learning happens on a personal rhythm, without emotions or perturbations of the behaviors determined by the environmental factors.
- The results and progresses made have an objective appreciation.
The proposed objectives are referring to: identifying the opportunities in the market; creating an offer of products - educational software - according to the needs and requirements of the consumers; identifying the best resources of financing for activity development; using the balance sheet for informing, analyzing and forecasting the activities through calculating the main economical and financial indicators;
At these, we add: communication, dedicated software use and applying the proper techniques skills.
educational software, exercise company, general and specific IT skills, entrepreneurial abilities